Kids Class Information and Policies
- 20% DISCOUNT taking 2 classes per week (paid in full term, at the same venue).
- Cash or Cheque payable to “Twinkle Dance Company Ltd”.
- Current students have priority for re-enrolment in our dance classes. We will open up the place to other students if we do not receive your payment before the open-class week (last week of each term). **Spots of Summer Term and September Term are first come first serve.
ABSENCES AND MAKE-UP CLASS
- Class fees will not be refunded, nor credited to next term.
- Make-up classes may be arranged within the current term.
- No make-up classes will be provided during the open-class week (last week of the term).
- No make-up class can be arranged if student missed the open-class.
- Royal Academy of Dance ballet exam & Jazz Addict jazz exam applications will be sent out during November.
- Exams will be held in May-July annually.
- Age 5 and Above Levels: Students who are interested in applying the Exam MUST take 2 classes per week in order to apply for the exams.
- Students are required to put on Twinkle Dance uniforms. Please go to our dance uniform page for details.
- Open Class is scheduled on the last class of each term. Parents may go inside to view the class.