EXAMINATION AND CLASS AWARD DETAILS
DATE: May to June 2018
*Exact date and time will be later announced by the Hong Kong Examinations Authority.
*Examination and class award dates are scheduled by Hong Kong Examinations Authority. It might be scheduled on a school day, please note that the schedule date and time CANNOT be changed and there are NO refunds.
EXAMINATION CENTRE: Twinkle Dance Company
*Students are required to enroll FULL TERM, starting from January 2nd, 2018 until examination / class award has been completed.
*Student must stay in the SAME class and maintain 80% of the attendance until the examination / class award has completed.
All age 5+ students MUST:
- Take 2 ballet classes per week to apply for this examination /class award. (students who are currently taking 1 ballet class at CDNIS /Harrow , must take 1 additional ballet class at Central / Causeway Bay / Wong Chuk Hang in order to apply for this examination/class award.)
- Attend a Mock Exam prior to the actual examination/ class award. In which, students are to arrive at the examination center, dress in the appropriate examination attire and present their work as if for the real examination/class award.
*If a student fails to enrol into 2 ballet classes per week, he/ she will not be eligible for the examination/ class award. Examination and class award fees will not be refunded.
Students are required to dress in CLEAN and PROPER attire with appropriate hair accessories (invisible hair net, proper hair pins,hair tie).
- Age 2-3 & 3-5 students: Proper ballet leotard and tutu/skirt (any colour) with peach pink ballet tights and peach pink full leather ballet shoes (without any patterns).
- Age 5+ students: Pink Tutulamb leotard and pink Tutulamb wrap skirt with peach pink ballet tights and peach pink full leather ballet shoes (without any patterns).
- Age 7+ students: Pink Tutulamb leotard, pink belt with peach pink ballet tights and peach pink full leather ballet shoes (without any patterns). Black Tutulamb character skirt and shoes.
- Age 9+ students: Designated purple leotard, purple belt with peach pink ballet tights and peach pink full leather ballet shoes (without any patterns). Black Tutulamb character skirt and shoes.
Please submit the following documents for registration purpose:
- A copy of your child’s Hong Kong Identity Card OR Birth Certificate OR Passport
- A signed copy of the application form
- Apply online
- Scan and email both documents to email@example.com
- Hand in both documents to Twinkle Dance Company’s front desk
- Cash / EPS at Twinkle Dance Company
- Cheque payable to Twinkle Dance Company Limited
- Bank Transfer to HSBC a/c: 848-561908-838, and email the transaction reference number / receipt copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Examination and class award fees are non-refundable.
Please submit the application form and relevant documents enclosed with the payment on or before December 8th 2017 for successful entries. Late entries will not be accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Examinations and Class Award Date