DATE: June 2018
*Exact date and time will be later announced by Jazzaddict Australasia.
*Examination dates are scheduled by Jazzaddict Australasia. It might be scheduled on a school day, please note that the scheduled date CANNOT be changed and there are NO refunds.
EXAMINATION CENTRE: Twinkle Dance Company
*Students are required to enroll FULL TERM (starting January 2nd, 2018) until the examination has been completed.
*Student must stay in the SAME class and maintain 80% of the attendance until the examination has been completed.
All students MUST:
- Attend a Mock Exam prior to the actual examination. In which, students are to arrive at the examination center, dress in the appropriate examination attire and present their work as if for the real examination/class award.
All age 5+ students MUST:
- Take 2 Jazz classes per week in order to apply for this examination. (Students who are currently taking 1 jazz class at CDNIS, must take 1 extra jazz class at Central / Causeway Bay / Wong Chuk Hang in order to apply for this examination.)
*If a student fails to enrol into 2 jazz classes per week, he/ she will not be eligible for the examination. Examination fees will not be refunded.
Students are required to dress in CLEAN and PROPER examination uniform. Hair accessories are required for a bun (invisible hair net, hair pins, hair tie).
- Pink (girls)/ Black (boys) Twinkle Dance jazz top and Black Twinkle Dance jazz pants with black full leather jazz shoes (without any patterns). No socks and NO OVERSIZE uniforms are allowed.
Please submit the following documents for registration purpose:
- A copy of your child’s Hong Kong Identity Card OR Birth Certificate OR Passport
- A signed copy of the application form
- Apply online
- Scan and email both documents to email@example.com
- Hand in both documents to Twinkle Dance Company’s front desk
- Cash / EPS at Twinkle Dance Company
- Cheque payable to Twinkle Dance Company Limited
- Bank Transfer to HSBC a/c: 848-561908-838, and email the transaction reference number / receipt copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Examination fees are non-refundable.
Please submit the application form and relevant documents enclosed with the payment on or before December 8th 2017 for successful entries. Late entries will not be accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS